22 July 2010

The New Me :)

It's been two years when i did not finished my college degree.
It was a sad yet happy decision that i made.
I miss my college friends, schoolmates, classmates and of course my professors.
At first, i didn't knew how should i start my life again.
But now, after all the trials and challenges that i passed through, here I am standing straight.
I've learned a lot. I learned from my mistakes.
I am so tired to please anyone.
I did mistakes, but i do apologize.

Time can heal all wounds but there will be always a scar.
It's hard for me to look back at my past.
But i learned that
memories are the key not to the past, but to the future.
And
struggles in the past, makes me stronger in the future.

It's time for me to move on.
It's time for a change.

But one thing is that i will never do that,

Never look down on yourself, even for a split of a second, coz you haven't seen the greatness and potential in you.


Thanks for all of the person behind me when i'm down.

I will now officially,
START THE NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE.

No comments: